Sunday, April 20, 2008

Procrastination Station!

Okay, it is 1:38 in the morning and I am procrasting going to bed because I still need to clean up the kitchen, deal with the dogs and maybe get a second wind to be inspired to clean out my closet. I am blocked and feeling uncentered. There is no chance for any type of program of weightloss to work if I am not centered. A few things that really center me are:
* A clean house, including the garage, drawers, closets, weeds, carpet, and tons of organizing bins
* Organic, tasty food from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's
* A clean purse
* A clean car
* A Costco sized amount of paper towels and toilet paper neatly put away
* Laundry all done

It is so strange that I feel that all of this needs to be taken care of for me to focus on weightloss. Are these excuses or is there something to organization being a reason for motivation? That new book by Peter Walsh, Does Clutter Make My Butt Look Big might be on to something. We will see!

Other issues are:
Not enought sleep
Eating trigger foods
all or nothing thoughts
Being too tired to get off of the couch

We will see how these issues get handled as I move forwar.

What centers you? Love, Joy

No comments: