Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Step Back

I started off well this morning. I made sure I had breakfast. I probably had too much and started to stress about the lack of points. I did not feel well the whole day. I was having anxiety about my weight and getting some tragic disease because of all of the sugar I was eating. Why that does not prevent me from eating sugar, I don't know! I had a healthy dinner but capped it off with chocolate chip cookie dough (a ton) as well as three cookies. The good news is that I recorded all of it and plan to not throw in the towel for the rest of the week, which is good for my all or nothing attitude. Part of the problem was that my fridge was not organize and I did not really see what I had to eat and it was not pleasant to gather good food. I cleaned out the fridge and am ready for a better day tomorrow. The blogs that I am reading are so helpful because I am learning that everyone has set backs, but you have to start again right away. Here I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right, Joy. Start right back again. Don't try to eat sparingly one day to make up for a previous day's overindulgence, That will just backfire on you.