Friday, October 3, 2008

Bliss



Bliss. I have missed some food bliss since I have been sugar free. I did have an unbelievable cherry, peach and fresh corn this summer, but it was short of a blissful moment. Today...bliss! I found some unbelievable ice cream sweetened with Agave. It is organic and free trade. Did I mention is was DELISH! I had resolved the fact that I would not have ice cream. I can have it and this a great way to keep me going while not feeling deprived. I am doing better with my Starbucks Vivano. I do not have to have it and have forgotten about it with the colder weather. I am still a little to cozy to the Larabar.

Okay, I have been thinking about your wise words. Thank you, by the way for keeping me honest! I think that my plan is to do weekly plans. Next week I will:
*Be sugar free!
*Go to bed at 11:00 and be in bed by 11:30
*Clean up kitchen, do lunches, organize for the day before T.V.
*Computer off at 9:00
*Take a tennis lesson on Thursday
*Cook something interesting.

What is one of your goals this week?

8 comments:

Mara said...

Boy that sounds yummy. I will have to give it a try. One of my goals this week is to increase my walking (I am gearing up for a half marathon in March) and also loss 2 lbs. You are on the right track.

Mara
http://24stepstogo.blogspot.com/

Lyn said...

That does sound good. I thought agave was a sugar. I will have to check into the stuff. I have a bottle here I got because I heard it was healthier but I don't know what to do with it!

Pubsgal said...

Wow, this looks like a possibility! I haven't tested my reaction to agave yet...if this doesn't spike me, this may be a nice treat. (While low on the glycemic index, I've read that people have differing reactions to it from a blood glucose level standpoint.)

Juice said...

Goal this week: Make it through Friday and Saturday night social events by focusing on the people and not the food. If I can wake up Sunday morning feeling good about my choices I'll be very pleased.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

That ice cream looks good; I'll have to look for it.

I have similar goals this week. My planning has been pitiful and that just sets me up for failure every time and my goal to get more sleep is just not happening. Darn internet. :)

carla said...

ohhh. Im with you on the computer off at nine. (Id say Im with you on the sugar free but I fear Id be setting myself up to be disappointed in myself...how about LESS SUGAR)

I find when Im at the computer working later my brain stays WIRED and I dont sleep well and I wake up (youguessedit) CRAVING SUGAR.

MizFit

FatGirl said...

My goal is to recover from this bout of bronchitis so I can start going to the gym again. I've lost a lot of weight in October, but it's because I've been extremely sick. Not good. :-(

LissaLee said...

mmm Larabars. is there something unhealthy about them that I don't know?