Friday, July 11, 2008

Back On Track!


So yesterday, I let it rip and ate all kinds of food way beyond my points. I did not even keep a journal of my food yesterday. My old pattern of behavior would have been to blow off the whole week since I am sure I have not points left. Instead, I followed the plan and got to work. I did my journal, walked and even had a Dairy Queen Blizzard in my plan. It was within my points (I don't think I will spend my points on that again-12 points for a small!) Since my goal is to lose only 6 lbs per month, I am not stressing out that I may gain this week because of my beach trip extravagance. I was also able to keep going on one of my ultimate goals, which is to eventually adopt more vegetarian way of eating. My mini goal is to eat vegetarian once a week. I made a veggie burger and really could not tell the difference. It was delicious on a whole grain bun. Tomorrow will be even better. I am going to do this!

1 comment:

debby said...

Yahoo for you Joy! That's the way successful maintainers have gotten it done!

Can you tell me what brand veggie burger you used? I tried some, and I just coulddn't eat them.