Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 1, 2008 begins the journey! I feel great about my food choices today and I followed the plan well. No fudging. Lynn and so many bloggers are my inspiration. I am almost there, believing that I can do this. I have kept my promise to myself regarding diet drinks and mochas. I don't even miss them now. When I get to 199 (onederland), I am going to treat myself to tennis lessons. When I get within 50 lbs of my goal of 129, I want to start the vegetarian transformation, as well as a sugar purge. I do a pretty good job with organics right now, so that is good. I want to do this slowly, without deprivation. My ultimate goal is to reach my goal on my 45th birthday. That way, I can average about 6lbs a month (which I think is workable) and also look forward to getting older. Yeah me! I am on my way to reaching and more importantly sustaining my goal weight. That for me will take a total transformation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO, JOY! I like your reasonable goals. That's the way to do it, its like learning maintenance while you lose.

I haven't fooled around with Sparkpeople much yet. I have seen some good recipes on there, but there are others that have nothing to do with eating nutritionally at all. But at least they have the nutritionals listed so you can decide for yourself.