Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 1 Without Sugar


At 2:46 exactly, the headache started!! Yea! It is working. My former sugar buddy is ticked that we are not a team anymore. I was at a stop light and happened to look at the clock and the next minute, the headache started and got stronger. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am focused on a new way to nurture. I started the day off with Yoga. I could only do a small part because of my knees (I fell on cat barf that I could not see, in the garage) that were still bruised. Yoga felt really good. Each day, I will do more and more. I had plenty of really good, tasty sugar free things around. I even was mindful of my taco. All taco seasoning has hidden sugar, so I made my own! It was really delish! I followed my plan exactly (except for the part about getting to bed at 10:00)-that will have to come in a week or two. I am shooting for 11:00 so I better run. Tomorrow and the next day will have KILLER headaches. Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed, Joy! I'm not completely sugarless, but now that I think about it, I bet I"m 80-909% free. And I just had one of my favorite desserts that I realized is sugar free, so thought I'd pass it on. I love sugar free COOK AND SERVE chocolate pudding. I make it with fat free milk, and it is so rich and chocolaty! Then for a treat I will top it with a few walnuts, and I use some reddi-whip, but you could use sugar free cool whip.