My journey in weight loss started one month ago. Here is a summary of the changes that have happened so far:
* My crazy cravings for sugar are GONE
* I have not eaten any refined sugar in 30 days and don't really think about it
* I seem to be in a better, more hopeful mood
* I have lost approximately 20 lbs (depending on the mood of my crazy scale)
* Overall, I am making much better food choices by eating almost all organic, non processed food. I have an occasional fast food salad (sans sugary dressing of course!)
* I am dressing better, and taking better care of myself
* I am so much more confident about actually doing this
My goals for the next 30 days are:
* I will lose 8 lbs
* I will go to bed no later than 11:15
* I will monitor my fruit intake so I do not start to crave fruit.
* I will get on the elliptical at least once a week. (I know that seems ridiculously easy, but I want to meet these goals and build on them.)
There you have it! Thanks for checking in on me and also for your great comments. You have helped more than you know on this adventure!